M. Pharm (Medicinal and Pharmaceutical chemistry)
- Worked as Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, The Oxford College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, Karnataka since Sep 2009 till Aug 2017 & Raipur Institute of Technology, Raipur: From July 2008 to June 2009.
- Presented poster on “In vitro and In vivo studies of Poly (ethylene) glycol conjugated Ibuprofen to extend the duration of action”, in 62nd IPC, Manipal, 17-19 Dec., 2010.
- Presented poster on APTI-13th Annual National Convention, “Synthesis, Characterization & Biological Evaluation of Polyethylene glycol Conjugated Ibuprofen”, Bilaspur, 3-4 Oct, 2008.
- Attended 57th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2nd to 4th Dec, 2005
- M. Pharmacy major project on ““Synthesis, Characterization and Biological evaluation of Poly (ethylene)glycol conjugate of Ibuprofen” under guidance of Mrs. Anurekha Jain, Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, B.R.Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur (M.P.)
- B. Pharmacy project on Herbal Cosmetic “Ethnobotanical Survey” under guidance of Dr. Swarnalata Saraf, Reader, Institute of Pharmacy, Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Raipur, C.G
- Hold Department Rank-3 in B.Pharm degree with 76.0% from IOP, Raipur (C.G)
- Hold Department Rank-3 in M.Pharm degree with 72.2% from B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur, (M. P).
- Qualified GPAT 2007, Score: 288, All India rank: 3954
- Industrial training in Anglo French Drugs and Industries limited, Pithampur, Dhar Madhya Pradesh from 10.06.2005 to 20.06.2005.
- Participated in various International and National conferences, workshops and guest lectures in Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Around seven paper published in various international and national journals.
- Active member of organizing vaious cultural and sports activities in college.
- Member of Stage committee in all college function (Inauguration, seminar, workshop, guest lecture, parents & alumni meet etc.)
- Approved External Examiner and PG Guide in RGUHS, Bangalore
- Winner in various Cultural and Sports activities at different levels.
- Being Head of disciplinary committee, Hospitality organizes National Pharmacy Week, Muktangan, Sangam (inter college competition) various cultural activities in the B. R. Nahta College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur, (M.P).
Class Teacher of III year B. Pharm
Total Teaching Experience: 9 years
Medicinal Chemistry-I (Theory and Practical)
Medicinal Chemistry-II (Practical)
Area of Interest:
Synthesis, characterization and biological evaluation of some medicinal important heterocyclic compounds.