PG Diploma in Patents Law.
- Teaching PG and Graduate students from past 16 years.
- To take Lectures and Experimental exercise.
- Student’s Extracurricular Activities.
- Documentations for the AICTE and PCI Approval of College.
- Conducted Research Experiments as a part of Accreditation Programme.
- Establishment of Industry-Academic Co-ordination.
- Organizing meetings and Guest Lecturers as a part of academic Interaction series for students
- Interpretation of Patent Laws prevalent in US, Europe and ROW.
- Experience in testing few traditional preparations as anti-inflammatory agents in animal models viz., Rat paw edema model and Rat air pouch model.
- Developed explant culture system, a tissue culture approach for Pharmacokinetic and biochemical evaluation of any xenobiotic.
- Involved in the protocol preparation for efficacy and safety evaluation of various types of drugs for pre-clinical testing according to the regulatory (FDA/ OECD/ Schedule Y) guidelines.
- Associated in safety assessment of r-DNA Anti-rabies vaccine (first indigenously developed Biotech product by The Indian Immunologicals Limited, Hyderabad) conducted at the Pre-clinical Toxicology (PCT) unit of National Institute of Nutrition.
- Indian Pharmacological Society (IPS) – Life membership
- Nutritional Society of India (NSI) – Life membership
Awards and Honors
- Received resources estimated cost of Rs.10.00 lakhs (Approx) needed for the work. titled “Release Effects of Polymer Based, Drug-Eluting Stents for Coronary Artery Disease”.
- Received Grant of Rs.3,50,000/- for research work tilted Co-Amorphous Dispersions of Amlodipine and Atorvastatin: Preparation, Characterization, Stability Evaluation and Formulation.
- Member of BOS for College of Pharmacy of Dayanand Sagar University, Bengaluru..
- Appointed as reviewer for the Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- M. L. Kharona award from the Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Mumbai, 1998.
- I.D. M. A. award (G.P. Nair) in 1997.
- Gold Medal awarded by Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA), A P, 1997.
- Gold Medal (Sri Nageswara Rao Pantulu medal) awarded by Andhra University 1997.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) qualified in 1997.
- U.G.C. Fellowship recipient during Post Graduation (M. Pharmacy).
16 years of Professional Experience (Teaching/Research/Industry)
M.Pharm- Modern Pharmaceutics and Computer Aided Drug Development
Pharm D- Bio-pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics