Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics from JSS College of Pharmacy, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, in the year 2007.
Patent Filed: A multilayered self regulated biological implant and a process thereof929/CHE/2006 A (929/CHE/2006)Filed on 2006-05-31, Publication date 2007-12-14
Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India with First Class in the year 1998.
Dissertation: Formulation and Evaluation of pulsing cap delivery system of Salbutamol sulphate
Bachelor of Pharmacy from JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore University, Mysore, India with First Class in the year 1996.
- May 2007- till date, Professor, PES College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Jan 2006- Nov 2006, Lecturer, J.S.S College of Pharmacy, Mysore
- 2003-Dec 2006 UGC-Project Associate, J.S.S College of Pharmacy, Mysore 1999- 2002 Lecturer M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy
- Co-supervising research projects, project management, development and completion.
- Ensuring compliance to quality measures & maintenance of appropriate requisite documentation and records.
- Conducting research in field of specialization findings in scholarly journals or books.
- Identifying, collecting, processing, analyzing and cataloguing data, according to the established protocol, procedures & standards, as appropriate to specific objectives of the research study.
- Setting up, calibrating, operating and maintaining a variety of laboratory and/or field research equipment’s as specified by the requirements.
- Publishing research findings in scholarly journals or conference proceedings
- Planning and organizing day-to-day activities and resolving procedural problems as appropriate to the timely completion of objectives.
•Polymer synthesis, characterization and evaluation
•Development of Parenteral controlled release systems
•Insulin delivery systems.
•Anticancer drug delivery systems
Contributed two chapters Biomaterials: Biocompatibility Issues and Drug Delivery, Antitumor to the forthcoming Encyclopedia of Biomedical Polymers and Polymeric Biomaterials published by Taylor and Francis.
Biodegradable implant system for anticancer drug delivery and evaluation by in vitro and in vivo studies-Rs. 10.75 Lakh through MODROBS from AICTE, New Delhi. (8024/RID/BOR/MOD-72./2008-09)