B.Pharm - JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore University, Mysore.
M.Pharm - Pharmacology, SCSCP, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka, in the year 1998.
PhD - Pharmaceutical Sciences- JJTU, in the year 2014.
Professional Experience :
- Nov 2010 to till date -Associate Professor & HOD, PES College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru.
- Nov 1992 to Dec 1995 – Lecturer and I/C Principal DR Kari Gowda College of Pharmacy, Hassan.
- Feb 1995 to Feb 2006- Asst Professor and I/C Principal SAC College of Pharmacy, BG Nagar.
- May 2006 to Dec 2007- Sr. Lecturer JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore
- Jan 2008 to Oct 2008- Professor and Principal, CR College of Pharmacy
- Nov 2008 to Oct 2010- Asst Prof and HOD, Sri Siddaganga College of Pharmacy, Tumkur.
- Organized and worked as convener for the three national workshops at PES College of Pharmacy, PES College of Pharmacy.
- Guided more than 18 industrial research projects since 2014 till date.
- Organized and worked as convener for the three national workshops at PES College of Pharmacy
- RGUHS approved Rs.40,000 grant for the workshop held on 21-12-2016
• APTI- Life member
• KPSC Reg member- 19353
Text book published - Anatomy & Physiology for Paramedics. 2017; I edition, ISBN-978-81-8191-466-8, Paras Medical Publisher, Hyderabad.