Bachelor of Pharmacy: Sree Vidyanikethan College of Pharmacy, A.Rangampet, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Anathapur, Andhra Pradesh, 2006-2010, 79.5 per cent.
Project Work: “Neuroprotective Effect of Methanolic Leaf Extract of Ocimum Sanctum Linn on Haloperidol Induced Tardive Dyskinesia in Rats”.
Master of Pharmacy, (Pharmaceutics): Sree Vidyanikethan College of Pharmacy, A.Rangampet, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Anathapur, Andhra Pradesh, 2010- 2012, 84.96 per cent.
- Mini Project
- Crystal Habit Modification of Lamotrigine and Their Physico Chemical Characterization.
- Niosomal Delivery of Glibenclamide-Formulation and Characterisation
- Major Project
- Fabrication and Assessment of Pulsatile Drug Delivery System using modified Pulsincap Technique and Natural Polysaccharides
Ph.D: Krishna University, Andhra Pradesh, (Enrolled in the year 2013, Awaiting thesis submission)
Topic: “Development and Bio-pharmaceutical Evaluation of Self Micro Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems”.
Successfully cleared “DL-101 General Course on Intellectual Property”, WIPO Worldwide Academy‟s Distance Learning Course, conducted by The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Geneva, Switzerland in the year 2011.
Successfully cleared Pradhama (March, 1999), Madhyama (April, 2001), Uthama exam (September, 2001) in First Division conducted by the Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Qualified GPAT 2010, NIPER 2010
Worked as Assistant Professor at Sree Vidyanikethan College of Pharmacy, Tirupathi, Chitoor District, Andhra Pradesh from November, 2012 to July, 2015.
Presently working as Assistant Professor at PES College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru since August, 2015 to till date
Research Works Supervised for Under Graduate (UG) Students:
- Formulation and evaluation of folic acid microspheres loaded gel for nasal delivery.
- Discriminating dissolution medium development for herbal formulations containing curcumin.
Research Works Supervised for Post Graduate (PG) Students:
- Development and investigation of sustained release formulation of famotidine.
- Development of a new discriminating dissolution medium for diclofenac sodium.
- Formulation and characterization of solid lipid nanoparticles.
- Development of a new discriminating dissolution medium for atenolol.
- Voriconazole Transcellular drug delivery system – A study design.
- Design, development and characterization of quetiapine fumarate solid self microemulsifying drug delivery system
- An experimental design of lamotrigine cubosomes.
- In-situ micronization – A novel pharmaceutical engineering process for solubility enhancement.
- State 2nd rank in Junior Inter (Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh)
- Received “Padmashri Dr. M. Mohan Babu Kalapeetam Gold Medal”, from Sree Vidyanikethan College of Pharmacy, A.Rangampet, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Anathapur, Andhra Pradesh in the year 2013.
- Received 1st prize for Poster Presentation on “Emerging Trends in Clinical Pharmacy- Indian Scenario”, in “Pharma Week Celebrations”, conducted by Tirupathi Branch at Padmavathi Mahila Vishwavidyalayam, Tirupathi, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh on 31-01-2011.
- Received 2nd Best Poster award from Samanway-2012 at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore on 03-03-2012 and 04-03-2012 on “Formulation and Evaluation of Fast Dissolving Films of Citalopram Hydrobromide”. (The poster was designed and prepared by B. Rubia Yasmeen, Firoz, Chandra Mouli, Vikram, Harini Chowdary. V, Mahitha B)
- Received 1st prize for “Oral Presentation”, in “Natural Product Research: 2014”, conducted by the “Creative Educational Society College of Pharmacy”, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India, held on 19th & 20th July, 2014.
- Received 3rd prize for “Oral Presentation”, in National Seminar on „The role of natural products in chemistry and drug design‟, conducted by the Krishna University, Andhra Pradesh, India, on 11th and 12th September, 2014.
- Received 3rd prize for Poster Presentation in “Pharma Challenge: 2014”, conducted by the Shanthiram College of Pharmacy, Nandyal, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Received 2rd prize for Poster Presentation in 5th International conference-“Next Generation Pharmacist -In Pharmaceutical Industry - In Clinical Practice” by PES College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru on 17th and 18th October, 2015.
UG: Pharmaceutical Marketing Management (III B Pharm)
PG: Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (I M Pharm)
Pharm D: Pharmaceutical Formulations (III Pharm D)
Pharmaceutics (I B Pharm)
Pharmaceutical Engineering (III B Pharm)
Pharmaceutical Technology and Biopharmaceutics (IV B Pharm)
Pharmaceutical Formulations (III Pharm D)