M.Pharm in Pharmacology
Dissertation: EVALUATION OF ANTIDIABETIC ACTIITY OF Vitis pedata.
- Attended workshop on Research Methodology organized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore.
- Attended Workshop on Basic techniques in preclinical studies, organized by Department of Pharmacology, PES College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Achieved certificate of participation workshop on “Scientific methods and scientific writing” organized by KLE University’s College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Achieved certificate of participation workshop and seminar on Pharmacovogilance organized by the Department of Pharmacy Practice, The Oxford College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Achieved certificate of participation seminar on “Stem Cell Therapy” organized by the Department of Pharmacognosy, The Oxford College of Pharmacy, Bangalore.
- Achieved certificate of participation on National Conference organized by NSHM College of Pharmaceutical Technology in collaboration with Jadavpur University.
- Achieved certificate for participation in National Pharmacy Week organized by NSHM College Of Pharmaceutical Technology.
Experience: 3 years 7 months
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
Areas of Research interest:
• Stem cell therapy and its application in the treatment of cancer
• Antidiabetic activities
• Nephroprotective activities
• Treatment of neurodegenerative disorders.