M.Pharm in Pharmacology
Dissertation: EVALUATION OF ANTIDIABETIC ACTIITY OF Vitis pedata.
• Achieved certificate of participation workshop on “Scientific methods and scientific writing” organized by KLE University’s College of Pharmacy/
• Achieved certificate of participation workshop and seminar on Pharmacovogilance organized by the Department of Pharmacy Practice, The Oxford College of Pharmacy.
• Achieved certificate of participation seminar on “Stem Cell Therapy” organized by the Department of Pharmacognosy, The Oxford College of Pharmacy.
• Achieved certificate of participation on National Conference organized by NSHM College of Pharmaceutical Technology in collaboration with Jadavpur University.
• Achieved certificate for participation in National Pharmacy Week organized by NSHM College of Pharmaceutical Technology.
Editor for PESCP Pharmacology Newsletter
Committee member for VISION magazine, PESCP
Subjects Handled :
Pharmacology, Pathophysiology, Human Anatomy and Physiology (lab)
Areas of Research interest:
• Stem cell therapy and its application in the treatment of cancer
• Antidiabetic activities
• Nephroprotective activities
• Treatment of neurodegenerative disorders.
Rawoof Khan G, Ata S, Bhattacharya J, Srinivasan S, Jagadeesh Singh SD Toxicological studies of Tonna cumingii, CIOP, Jan-Mar 2013, Vol-2, Issue-1, Page 7-12