- M Pharm, (Pharmacognosy), The Oxford college of Pharmacy, RGUHS, Bengaluru - 560 068.
- B Pharm, PES College of Pharmacy, RGUHS, Bengaluru – 560 050.
- 01 Year of Industrial experience as “Research and Development Chemist” in Jagdale Scientific Research Foundation, Bengaluru.
- Working as an Asst.Professor in PES College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru. (From 01/08/2013 to till date).
- Attended one day seminar on “Analytical and Molecular Techniques in the Drug Discovery Process” held at JSS college of Pharmacy, Mysuru. (2017)
- Conducted “Double Blind Evaluation study on how palatability acts as a key criterion for rehydration needs in the general population using two commercially available rehydrating agents” (Between ORS Sachet and ORS Apple Tetra Pack) in Kolar Medical College and Hospital in (2012).
- Attended National Level Workshop on “NMR and Mass Analysis” held at PESCP, Bengaluru (2011).
- Attended National Seminar on “Research Implications and Skill Development Techniques in Pharmaceutical Sciences” held at SACCOP, B.G.Nagara, Karnataka (2010).
- Given Poster presentation on “Antimicrobial Activity of Leaf of JATROPHA CURCAS LINN” held at SACCOP, B.G.Nagara, Karnataka (2010).
- Attended National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Medicinal Plants Research” held at Maharani’s Science College for Women, Palace Road, Bengaluru (2009).
- Paricipated in “One-day training and Continuing Education program on HELINET Updates” held at RGUHS, Bengaluru (2009).
M.Pharmacy Major project on “PHYTOCHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF LEAVES OF LANTANA CAMARA LINN” under guidance of Mrs.Usha Gavani, Department of Pharmacognosy in The Oxford college of Pharmacy, RGUHS, Bengaluru - 560 068.
- Held SIXTH (6th) rank by securing 73% in Advanced Industrial Pharmacy in Final B.Pharm (2007) from RGUHS, Bengaluru.
- Industrial Training in “Zydus Cadila” Health care limited, Ahmedabad 380 015, India. (From 10/11/2007 to 09/12/2007).
- Participated in various International and National conferences, workshops, seminars, poster presentation and guest lecturers in various Departments of pharmacy.
- Approved as an External Examiner in RGUHS, Bengaluru.
- Winner in various sports activities at different levels.
Area of Interest
Isolation, Characterization and Biological evaluation of some important medicinal herbs.
No of publications: International – 01
No of papers presented: National - 01
- SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SOME NEW PIPERIDINO THIOPHENES FOR ANTIBACTERIAL SCREENING. Universal Journal of Pharmacy, 2015; 04 (05):1-7. Archana VR*, Ramya Krishna T, Saravanan J, Mohan S