M.Pharm(Pharmacology) - SRM College of Pharmacy, SRM University,Chennai,India
B.Pharm- Rao’s College of Pharmacy,Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad, AndhraPradesh.
Professional Experience :
- Ratnam Institute of Pharmacy,(JNTU-Anantapur)-May2010 to February 2013.
- Assistant Clinical Cordinator,XL Health, Bangalore- March2013- November2013.
- The Oxford college of Pharmacy,Bangalore,RGUHS- November2013-August 2016.
- PES College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, RGUHS- August 2016 to till date.
5 years and 6 months of experience in the Department of Pharmacology as Assistant Professor
Human Anatomy And Physiology
Pharmacological Screening And Clinical Evaluation
Screening of Antidiabetic Activity.
1. Shrinivas Sharma, KS. Lakshmi , V. Chitra, I. Aparna Lakshmi. “Anti carcinogenic activity of Allylmercaptocaptopril against Aflatoxin B1 induced liver carcinoma”. European journal of general medicine 2011; 8(1): 46-52.
2. I. Aparna lakshmi , Y. Mastan rao, CH. Bhargavi and Uma seelam. “Antidiabetic and wound healing activity of various bark extract of Polyalthia longifolia in alloxan induced rats”. Asian journal of pharmaceutical and clinical research 2011; 4(1): 109-113.
3. Y. Mastan rao, I. Aparna Lakshmi, CH. Bhargavi, S. Umavenkatesh. “Effect of captopril and allylmercaptocaptopril on antioxidant status in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats”. International journal of Pharmtech 2010; 4(2):2251-2255.
4. Ch. Praveen Kumar, P.Venugopalaiah, K. Mallikarjuna Rao, J. Padmavathy, I. Aparna Lakshmi, B.SandeepKumar Naik. “Taste masking of Prednisolone sodium phosphate by wet granulation technique and formulation of orally disintegrating tablets”. International Journal of Advances in Pharmacy and Biological Sciences 2011; 1(1): 1-8.
5. Y. Mastan rao, I. Aparna Lakshmi.“Effect of ACE Inhibitors on antioxidant status in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats”. Asian journal of pharmaceutical and clinical research 2011; 4(1): 134-137.
6. J. Padmavathy, D. Raju, D. Saravanan, V. Saisaraswathi, M. Kayalvizhi, I.Aparna Lakshmi. “A study on preliminary photochemical and Antimicrobial potentials of extracts of leaves of young stems of Memecylon umbellatum Burm. F”. Advanced Pharmacology and Toxicology 2010; 11(3): 21-26.
7. D. Saravanan, J. Padmavathy, M. J. Parimala, I.Aparna Lakshmi, Ch. Praveen. “Pharmacognistic evaluation of leaves of Alangium salvifolium Linn. International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy”. 2011; 2(1): 216-220.
8. A.Suresh kumar reddy, T.Lokesh, I.Aparna lakshmi, M.Gobinath, M.Vishali, C.Geetha. “Carbon Nanotubes and Their Application in Bio-systems”. International Journal Of Pharmacy&Technology. 2011; 3(1): 1494-1514.
9. V. Chitra, V.Hanuman kishore, I. Aparna lakshmi, T.Ramaniah. “An Invitro Comparitive Study of Antiplatelet Drug Combinations in Swiss Albino Mice”. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2010; 2(1): 102-105.
10. D. Raju, J. Padmavathy, V. Sai Saraswathi, D. Saravanan, I. Aparna Lakshmi. “Formulation and Development of Enteric Coated Tablets of Prednisolone as a Colon Targeted Drug Delivery”. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research. 2011; 2(3): 685-690.
11. Ch.Praveen Kumar, K.Mallikarjuna Rao, D. Saravanan, J.Padmavathy, Ch.Pradeep Kumar, I.Aparna Lakshmi. Formulation and evaluation of potassium chloride extended release capsules. Journal of pharmacy research. 2011; 4(8): 2529-2532.
12. Saravanan D, Padmavathy J, Parimala M.J, Aparna Lakshmi I, Praveen Ch. Phytochemical, Anticholinesterase, Antipyretic and Antihistaminic activity of Leaves of Alangium salviifolium Linn. International journal of pharmaceutical research. 2011; 3(3): 37-40.
13. I. Aparna lakshmi, T. Madhusudan, D. Praveen kumar, J. Padmavathy, D. Saravanan AND Ch. Praveen kumar. Histone deacetylase inhibitors in cancer therapy. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and research. 2011; 10(1): 38-44.
14. I. Aparna Lakshmi, M. Gobinath, T. Madhusudan, CH. Praveen kumar, A. Suresh kumar Reddy, L. Saraswathi, C. Geetha, I. Chandana. Antioxidant Activity of Ethanolic Extract of Aerial parts of Piper trioicum Roxb. Journal of Pharmacy Research. 2011; 4(9): 2894-2896.
15. Mastan Rao Y, Bhargavi CH, Aparna Lakshmi I, Saroja M, Praveen Kumar Ch, Uma venkatesh S. Evaluation of anticonvulsant activity of ethanolic extract of aegle marmelos leaves by various pharmacological screening methods. To be published in IJPT (JAN 2012).
16. Sai Saraswathi V, Saravanan D, Padmavathy J, Aparna Lakshmi I, Raju D, Praveen kumar Ch, Prakash CR. Synthesis, characterization and pharmacological evaluation of ester prodrugs of naproxen. Journal of pharmaceutical research (JPR), 2011.
17. Satarupa pan, Aparna lakshmi I, priyanka. P. Antiinflammatory activity of aqueous extract of garlic leaves in rats. AJPCR, Vol 8, Issue 3, 2015