- Worked as CHEMISTRY FACULTY in RUBIC’S ROSTRUM an IIT JEE coaching in LUCKNOW from Sep2012 toJune2012
- Paper published inOMICS International Pharmaceutical conferences.comhttp://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2153-2435.S1.025, Saniya Jawed et al., Pharm Anal Acta 2015, 6:1, design and in-vitro evaluation of mucoadhesive gastroretentive drug delivery system of verapamil hydrochloride: Saniya Jawed, Akhilesh Kaushik, Gyanendra Singh and A K Srivastava, Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), India.
- Formulation, Optimization and Evaluation of Valsartan Nanosuspension by nanoprecipitation technique by Amit Sorathiya, Saniya Jawed, Gyanendra Singh, A. K.Srivastava, Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), India. (In Communication).
- Attended 65th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, Delhi NCR, 20th - 22ndDecember 2013.
- Presented poster on “design and in-vitro evaluation of mucoadhesive gastroretentive drug delivery system of verapamil hydrochloride” in “5th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery System” held at Dubai, UAE during March 16 to 18, 2015.
- Presented poster on “floating controlled drug delivery system of verapamil loaded hollow microspheres (microballoons)” in the 67th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at Mysore during 19th - 21st December’ 2015.
- Attended National Conference on “affordability, availability, accessibility of medicines and ipr” on 5th of January 2016 at International Training Centre, NLSIU, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore.
- Attended “short course in educational methodology” in collaboration with Association of Pharmaceuticals teachers in India, from February 2016 to April 2016, organized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Attended First Annual Symposium on “Innovations in Drug Delivery and Biomedical Research”Organized byInstitute for Drug Delivery and Biomedical Research (IDBR) Bengaluruon July 16, 2016.
- M.Pharm project on “Formulation, in vitro evaluation and study of variables on TrilayeredGastroretentivedeliverysystemofVerapamilHCl”.
- Industrial Training Project on “Quality Control and Assurance ” at Astra Zeneca PharmaIndia,
- B.Pharm projects on “Anti Parkinson’s drug” and “Anthraquininonesdrug”. Prepared a detailed literature survey covering whole classification of anti parkinson’sdrugs there naturalsynthetic and semisynthetic sources, process of extraction etc. and done pharmacological work on it.
- All India 364 rank in National Science Talent Search Examination and qualified the pre finalround.
- Having two years Urdu degree course (Adeeb-e-kamil) from JamiaUrdu University, Aligarh in 2005-2007.
- Qualified ALL INDIA BHU-PMT in 2008 which screens only top 5% of the around 40,000 applicants and got admission through this.
- Secured an aggregate of 81% in two years Diploma course in Arabic from Faculty of Arts, Banaras Hindu University in2009-2011.
- A 20 day industrial tour to Microlabs, Astra Zeneca PharmaIndiaLtd and otherpharmaceutical companies in December, 2010 for getting an overview of the working of Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Industrial training in Astra Zeneca PharmaIndia Ltd. in Banglorefordurationof six weeks from May- June, 2011 to study manufacturing and packaging of all pharmaceutical produtslike tablets, capsules, parentrals etc.
- Participated in various conferences in Department ofPharmaceuticsIT-BHU.
- All India 40thrank in National Pharmacy Talent SearchExamination.
- Hold Department Rank-3 in B.Pharm degree with 82.5% aggregate from IITBHU.
- Hold Department Rank-2 in M.Pharm degree with 91.2% aggregate from IIT BHUVaranasi.
- Qualified GPAT2013.
- Qualified GATE 2015 with 89 percentile.
- Class Representative of M.Pharm Part-I2013-2014.
- Member of Hostel Chairman committee of IIT (BHU) Varanasi.
- Active member of Organizing Team for SPIRIT’14..thescientific and literary festival of the pharmaceutical society, in the Department ofPharmaceutics.
- Participated in KASHIYATRA-2009,2010and 2011, the cultural festival ofIIT-BHU.
- Member of Organizing Team for SPIRIT’11..thescientific and literary festival of the pharmaceutical society, in the Department ofPharmaceutics.
- PublicityHeadinSPIRIT’11gavebriefingof alltheeventsindifferentbranchesandhostels.
- Member of organizing committee and hospitality team of SPARDHA’10 (the annual national level sports-fest of I.T.BHU.)
- Active member of Kasha Utkarsh(a group to serve the slumarea children).
- Participated in various athletics event in athleticmeet.
Novel Drug Delivery System (Microspheres and Multiple Emulsions)
Research paper published in national / international journals:
Saniya Jawed, Akhilesh Kaushik, Gyanendra Singh and A K Srivastava “Design and in vitro evaluation of mucoadhesive gastro retentive drug delivery system of Verapamil hydrochloride” PharmaceuticaAnalyticaActa journal Volume 6, Issue 1page no. 88