M. Pharm. (PhD.)
1. Contributed two chapters namely Immobilization techniques and Tissue culture techniques in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Edited By Prof. S. P. Vyas and Prof. V. K. Dixit; CBS publication ISBN-10: 8123906145; ISBN-13: 978-8123906140.
2. Ranganathan Srinivasan, Ibel C. Fredy, Santosh Chandrashekar,Lohith K.R, Pattern of antibiotic therapy and effectiveness in Gastrointestinal surgeries. European journal of pharmaceutical And medical research. 2016,3(10), 342-345.
3. Ranganathan Srinivasan, Ibel C. Fredy, Santosh Chandrashekar, Janarthanan Saravanan, Guru Prasad Mohanta, Prabal K. Manna, Assessment of initiation of erythropoietintreatment for anaemia and renal survivalIn non-dialysis, chronic renal Diseasespatients. An observational study, Eur J Clin Pharm. vol 18 num 3 May-Jun 2016.
4. Ranganathan Srinivasan, Ibel C. Fredy, Santosh Chandrashekar, Janarthanan Saravanan, Guru Prasad Mohanta, Prabal K. Manna, Assessment of erythropoietin for treatment of anemia in chronic kidney failure- ESRD patients,Biomedicine & PharmacotherapyElsevier Pub. 82 (2016) 44–48
5. Ibel C Fredy, Santosh Chandrashekar, R Srinivasan;Retrospective Analysis of Reported Adverse DrugReactions; IAJPS Volume (3), January issue (1)-2016.
6. Neel Vora, Y Pooja Reddy, Arundhati Chowdhury, R. Srinivasan,Study on Impact of Clinical Pharmacist Intervention on Medication Adherence in Cardiac Patients in Tertiary Care Hospital. Inventi Rapid: Pharmacy Practice, 2015(4):1-3, 2015.
7. Santosh Chandrashekar, Ibel C Fredy, Sandeep K, R.Srinivasan; Detection, Prevention and Management of Adverse Drug Reactions in an Urban Quaternary Care Hospital; IAJPS 2015, 2 (11), 1531-1539.
8. Ibel C Fredy , Santosh Chandrashekar, R Srinivasan;Cardiovascular Medicine Safety Profile Evaluation among Urban Private Hospitals, Advances in Pharmacoepidemiology&Drug Safety, 2015, 4:1.
9. R. Srinivasan, Amir Mohammed, Amir Fallahain ; A Study of an Effect of the Erythropoietic Stimulating Agents (ESA’s) on Hemoglobin Level of Dialysis Patients with Chronic Renal Failure, International Journal of Pharmacology and Clinical Trials, ISSN:2051-8293, Vol.26, Issue.1 1183 June 2014.
10. Ramya and R. Srinivasan Adverse drug reaction-causality assessment IJRPC 2011, 1(3) ISSN: 2231-2781.
11. R.Srinivasan and Sanjay K Jain, Pulsatile InsulinDelivery Through Ocular Route '.Drug Delivery. 5, 47-51, 1998.
12. R.Srinivasan and Sanjay K Jain, Insulin Delivery through the Ocular Route ', Drug Delivery 5, 53-55, 1998