M.Pharm ( Pharmacognosy), Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru, RGUHS.
B.Pharm, SCS College of Pharmacy, Harapanahalli, Gulbarga University.
- 4 years of industry experience as ‘Product development Pharmacist’ in Jagdale Scientific Research Foundation, Bengaluru.
- From 16-02-2006 to till date with teaching experience in PES college of Pharmacy, Bengaluru.
Bioactivity guided isolation of Phytoconstituents, Plant biotechnology, Herbal formulations.
No. of Publications: National -02, International - 02
No. of Papers Presented: National - 01, International
1.“Screening of selected Indian medicinal plants for acetylcholinestrase inhibitory activity” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 109 (2007), 359-363.
Vinutha B, Prashant D, Salma K, Sreeja SL, Pratiti D, Padmaja R, Radhika S, Amit A, Venkateshwarulu K and Deepak M.
2. “Phytochemistry and Pharmacology of an important Indian medicinal plant Crataeva nurvala Buch Ham” Research J. Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 2010; 2(4): 275-279.
Soosamma John, Madhavi T, Bincy Raj, Jincy Shaji and Vinutha.
3. “Free Radical Scavenging Properties of isolated constituents of Crateva Nurvala”. Indian J. Nat. Prod.,2011,27, (2) 11
John Soosamma,T Madhavi, Raj Bincy, and B Vinutha.
4. “ Antinociceptive And Anti-Inflammatory Activity Of Tecoma Stans Leaf Extracts” Indian Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Biotechnology 2013; 1(2): 156-160.
V Lakshmi Prasanna, K Lakshman, Medha M Hegde2and Vinutha Bhat